Payroll is one of the biggest and most time-consuming challenges facing expanding organisations. Grant Thornton’s outsourcing teams can manage these commitments on your behalf, allowing you to focus on what you do best – growing your business.
We understand the challenges of compensating people and also have extensive expertise in payroll legislation.
We are well versed in security and confidentiality concerns and can help reduce the administration costs of your payroll and personnel systems.
As part of solutions, we can support you with the following:
- payroll processing and calculation of all basic salaries, bonuses and benefit in kind
- calculation of tax, social insurance, pension and other statutory deductions
- electronic payment of salaries direct to employees
- preparation and submission of any returns that need to be made to the local taxation authorities that are required on a regular basis or are expected to be provided under the customary practice jurisdictions
- regular updates on important payroll-related dates
- provision of appropriate payroll reports and analysis in various formats
- prompt response to all queries and complete confidentiality
In addition to the above services, we also provide a number of solutions that could help you minimise the amount of time spent on your personnel duties. These solutions range from managing your paper employee personnel files and databases, tracking employee absence, issuing employment certificates, auditing personnel and payroll files and the set-up or creation of online personnel systems.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help, please contact us.