Changes in VAT regulations are very frequent and intensive and offer numerous possibilities to taxpayer as well as new challenges and risks that need to be considered.
Grant Thornton’s tax team can help you meet these obligations, whatever challenges you may face along the way. Our team will help you better understand and comply with complex VAT regulation.
Grant Thornton can help in the following areas:
- review and control of VAT returns, VAT records and calculations
- assessment of tax compliance of financial and tax records
- providing recommendations and comments on VAT records keeping
- identification of VAT risks and recommendations on addressing those risks
- identification of possibilities for tax optimization according to positive tax rules
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help, please contact us.
You can find here additional information about indirect international tax.